Monday, September 21, 2009

updates

house construction

It's almost enclosed!


Beaverdale Fun Run

We still managed to have fun Saturday morning, even though there was not much running. Friday night I stepped on a piece of metal that went through my flip-flop and into my foot, Ouch!


Train Set

Winning an eBay auction = good deal
Giving up the living room floor = small sacrifice
Keeping Hudson entertained for hours = PRICELESS!


sheep drama
Most of you have met Hudson's sheep. His #1 furry friend he sleeps with every night. "Sheep" (that's what we call him) was brought back from Ireland as a gift from our friends Matt and Meredith. Well Fizer apparently had enough of being #2, and destroyed Sheep last week! When Hudson and I walked in on the scene, Hudson walked around saying "Uh-Oh", "Uh-Oh", "Uh-Oh" again and again. It was heartbreaking! So we made an emergency trip to the Petersen's to adopt Thea's sheep (which Matt and Meredith also brought back from Ireland). Thank You Thea! We will forever be in-debt to you.

If anyone is going to Ireland soon, can you please bring us back a few more sheep?


R.I.P. Old Sheep

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, poor Hudson - thank goodness there was a backup! Logan has a monkey and I always worry about what would go down if something happened to "Banana." I don't even want to think about it...great post!